It is not easy being an Entrepreneur. Whether you are in the early days of your Startup or in the final stage of launching your product, there can be many occasions that completely bring your confidence down. The best way to succeed is to emulate what your role models or successful people do.
Here, we share some awesome sayings from some of the greatest minds across the globe which can motivate and inspire you in the right direction:
Bill Gates - Richest man in the world
- “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.”
- “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
- "It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure."
Jeff Bezos - CEO of Amazon
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
- “Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.”
Steve Jobs - Former CEO of Apple
- "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."
- “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.”
Mark Zuckenberg - CEO of Facebook
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
- “I’m here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction.”
Larry Page - Co-Founder of Google
- “It’s very hard to fail completely if you aim high enough.”
- “Optimism is important. You have to be a little silly about the goals you are going to set. You should try to do things that most people would not do.”
Elon Musk - CEO of Tesla motors
- "It's OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket."
- “Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour work weeks and you’re putting in 100 hour work weeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing you know that… you will achieve in 4 months what it takes them a year to achieve.”
Get to know us
Are you striving to become an Entrepreneur? We help you model you business online with classy websites, useful marketing and effective branding. Get in touch with us and avail the best services.
Call us at - 815-723-3051
Mail us at - email@example.com
Share your details and we will get back to you in a moment.